Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

3 cheeky monkeys!



A few weeks ago I had the fun job of capturing these three gorgeous children. Our families have been friends since we moved here, and the little ones get along really well together. The light down the back of our place was amazing that day, so CL and I swapped children for an hour. She entertained mine inside (who were busting to play with their mates) and I took photos of hers (who were also busting to play with their mates!).









Her big brown eyes get me every time!




I just love this photo, it reminds me of an album cover!
















We managed to get some great shots of them not just individually, but together as well, which as a mum of three myself, I know is the real challenge!








They were absolute giggle-pots for most of the shoot, which was good fun.





Thank you H, M & E for being terrific models, and thank you CL for your continued support and advertising of Kurrabunya Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment