Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

A little payback...

I mean payback in the nicest possible way.
DS and her beautiful family stayed with us last week and I managed to persuade her to let me take some photos of her on her own.
She has been such a big believer in Kurrabunya Photography since the very beginning. In fact, if it hadn't been for her creating a Facebook page last September, Kurrabunya Photography may never have eventuated.
When I go to Canberra for portrait sessions, she is my 'assistant' and we have loads of fun. Since the photos were to to be of her this time, I had to find another assistant. Thank you RB for stepping up to the plate, you have talent well beyond your 4 and a half years (even if you did get tired and made DS take over your job at the end).
To you DS, I say an enormous thank you. Your gentle shove encouraged me to give this whole business thing a go, and I'm so glad that I did.
SBxx





1 comment:

  1. these photos are absolutely gorgeous! you look very stunning. the photographer is very talented.

    ReplyDelete