Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What a treat!

I had the most beautiful morning yesterday. I photographed a gorgeous, amazing little man, only 8 days new! A few weeks ago, I had taken some belly pictures of his mum and  it was really lovely to finally meet him.
He was an absolute superstar, and we got some terrific shots of him (and his cute-as-a-button big sister).
Thank you B, for trusting me to capture this precious time in your lives. I look forward to watching your little man grow, SBxx.










7 comments:

  1. Phabulous photos! These are definitely keepters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful sarah! those lips, just gorgeous!
    kp xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos Sarah, absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute......and isn't he like his big sister!!! What an awesome job you did with them...can wait for our shoot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Sarah... as usual. PF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops...that was supposed to be CAN'T wait for our shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moving to see such a beautiful new life, and a photographer humbled to capture it, from a UK viewer I wish this little lad a happy and blessed life x

    ReplyDelete