Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Project 365: 8th-14th May

8th May- My haul from Mothers' Day. Yes, that is a pink plastic lid from a snack container. EB presented it to me.

9th May- NB presenting my piece from the 'Faces of Griffith' exhibition to the new owner. I'm sure all the most important presentations are made in a carport and documented with an iphone.

10th May- RB playing at the park while AB has soccer training on the oval. (iphone)

11th May- Very cold day so we made hot chocolate for afternoon tea. EB is starting to voice her concern that she was out of hot chocolate.

12th May- My impersonation of a white whale.  Otherwise known as check up day. All good, bub is behaving. (iphone)

13th May- AB has been voted the junior class' SRC rep for the year. At assembly the parents were asked to pin their children's SRC badges on. NB and I were very proud.

14th May- After many weeks of saving, AB paid his lay-by off today, so the evening was spent creating a Dojo. A very happy man.







No comments:

Post a Comment