Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Project 365: 29th May-4th June

29th May- NB's fabulous Uncle came out a couple of weeks ago and carved out an awesome bike track down the back, complete with some sweet jumps. AB was testing them out, they got a big tick of approval.

30th May- I bought a new little gadget, a remote trigger for the camera. Good fun.

31st May- Shows what a difference a week makes. This is the tree that NB and I took our picture in front of last week. Glad I seized the opportunity when I did.

1st June- RB brought home this reader this week and managed to nut out the whole thing on her own. I absolutely loved watching her do this. The Mum in me was over the moon proud of her, and the teacher in me is so impressed with all the different decoding strategies she is learning at school.

2nd June- AB's favourite show at the moment is 'Deal or No Deal'. Here, he and his dad are watching a Nanna blow all her winnings, hilarious. (iphone)

3rd June- This is how EB was watching a movie. On the piano, complete with her mobile phone (NB's old one) just in case anyone needed to contact her.

4th June- Still love the fact that trains come right through the middle of town. (iphone)






No comments:

Post a Comment