Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Project 365: 11th-17th September



11th September- Straightened EB's hair for a family lunch, cannot believe a) how long it is and b) how grown up she looks! (iphone)

 12th September- It would appear my son and I share the same approach to exercise.


13th September- LOVE LOVE LOVE Skype. I don't know where we'd be without it. This is my beautiful sister and her gorgeous little girl.

14th September- Trying out a new location for photos, I just love the look on EB's face whilst hugging the 'big kids' (her words).

16th September- My inlaws grew these spectacular tulips. I'd never seen this type before, and sent this picture to my mum. She asked if EB had got at them with a pair of scissors! Um, no. (iphone)

17th September- We have a wonderful friend who loves a good Chicko roll. NB and I saw these at the supermarket thought he would love this genius flavour combination (and yes, this was the only photo I took during the day!) (iphone)

17th September- Brought a lovely family here for a photography session. Not a bad backdrop at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment