Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

project 365: 13th-19th November

A few iphone photos mixed in this week, we were out and about quite a lot...


13th November- When I saw this scene, I was devastated. Probably more upset than the kids! We'd (I mean AB had) had Woody since for about 6 years, and it only took one instance of leaving him out the back for him to be left like this. (I realise I am a sook sometimes, I can't even watch Toy Story 3 without sobbing at the end. Curses, Disney!)


14th November- Jacarandas are called "Happy Birthday Trees" in our house because they flower around RB's birthday. I edited this picture a little differently to make it look a little more like a painting, less like a photo. 


15th November- MB and I were out and about and visited our great friend at his gallery. MB is going to be the most cultured baby around! He's been to numerous exhibition openings and workshops, he can't get enough. (iphone, and fuzzy because I was laughing as I was taking this pic...)


16th November- This is how EB fell asleep on the way into town to pick everyone up. I had been trying to tickle her toes to keep her awake. (Please note: I'm not usually such a nasty mum, but when she has a daytime sleep- even for 15 mins- it is sooooo hard to get her to bed before 10pm!) (iphone)


17th November- I went with RB & AB's class to Altina Wildlife park. Everybody loved it. (iphone)


18th November- Ok, so I get ribbed that there are no photos of MB and I together, so thanks to the magic of the remote shutter release thingy, here is one. Wrinkles and all (me not him). Next time I will aim to get one when he is happy.


19th November- An update of NB's Movember Mo. The hat really is his out-the-back hat, not a prop to make him look authentic.

No comments:

Post a Comment