Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Chris + Kerri

 " I want to love you and treat you right, 
I want to love you every day and every night..."







I know I've said it before, but I don't photograph weddings (reasons for which are a topic for another day).  This was different. 

Chris and Kerri were married a little over 4 years ago in beautiful Fiji and I was lucky enough to be there as a guest. Unfortunately, the weather was less than perfect (= crazy storms) and their wedding photographs were not all they could have been (I was not the photographer, promise).

Part of our recent holiday road trip involved spending New Years with these beautiful people on the NSW south coast. It was exactly the break the little Brown family needed and I was thrilled when we managed to slip away and capture these pictures. I love these guys very much (think brother from another mother, sister from another mister kind of thing) and wish them the very best for the near future and beyond.

Big thanks to Chris' brother (GK) and my husband (NB) for staying with the 6 children and making this possible.

And yes, I am wildly jealous that she still fits into her wedding dress after 4 and a bit years.

SBxx

1 comment:

  1. These are AMAZING Sarah, you are a fantastic photographer and had the advantage of the lovliest people to photograph!

    ReplyDelete