Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Project 365: 2nd-8th January

I realised pretty quickly this week that my 'photo a day' would not always be taken with my much loved 5D mark ii. Just not practical to pop in my pocket on the way into town! However, how lucky we all are to live in an age with camera phones. 

So here's the week that was...

2nd January- AB exercising his need for speed

3rd January- Diesel Dog surveying his land

4th January- Tea time with RB

5th January- It's easy to see the value of a new door handle when you are locked in the toilet. 

6th January- R & A get their snazzy 'Back to school' haircuts. RB totally rocks the bob. (iphone)

7th January- First visit to Lake Talbot swimming pools and water slides. Great place. Downloaded a groovy iphone app to create photos that look a bit like those from when we were little. Good fun. (iphone)

8th January- I shouldn't have scoffed at the boys' backyard chicken breeding program...







 

No comments:

Post a Comment