Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Project 365: 13th-19th March

13th March- In the bathroom of the hotel I was staying at up in Brisbane. A VERY kind mirror. Although I should stick a rearview mirror warning "objects in the mirror are way bigger than they appear". (iphone)

14th March- RB and I out the back.

15th March- Taken at a commercial shoot I was on. I (legally) took an armful of these little caps home for the kids, they absolutely loved them. The results of the shoot can be found here and here .

16th March- RB having time up a tree in the fairy garden.

17th March- Delicious chocolate fudge cake my mother in law baked for my birthday. (iphone)

18th March- Very dodgy picture of EB's new favourite hiding place. The first 2 times I came looking for her I walked straight past the pantry... (iphone)

19th March- A couple of weeks ago the little ones spent time planting seeds with Nicko for the veggie patch. Each child had their own job. AB's job was to label the seedling trays. I love looking at this photo and remembering how well they worked together.











No comments:

Post a Comment