Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Project 365: 6th-12th March

So this weeks collection turned out  to be all black and whites. I didn't intend that at the start of the week, but I bought a new 'film' for the hipstamatic app on the iphone and I was like a kid with a new train set. I love the moodiness of the effect it gives. Next week, colour will be back... promise...

6th March- Setting up at home for a bubba shoot and the girls were helping. LOVE both the expression on EB's face, and RB's pose. Is that warrior pose in yoga?

7th March- And so the moodiness begins. Nothing too exciting, just looking up from the veggie patch. (iphone)

8th March- After sorting out photos to have printed, I came across the top image, and couldn't believe how quickly the little ones had grown up. Quickly grabbed the bottom photo before the big two got on the bus for school.

9th March- We have some minor renovations going on at the moment to fit in the new addition. Site manager EB is checking out the work (love the body language).

10th March- More moodiness captured out the window of the car on the way home (yes Mum I did pull over first). (iphone)

11th March- Sydney airport on my way to a wonderful workshop in Brisbane (more on that later). (iphone)

12th March- Boring shot when I realised I hadn't taken a 365 shot that day. (iphone)











No comments:

Post a Comment