Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Project 365: 16th -22nd October


16th October- I may not be much of a bird person, but I do love having chooks. Please note: I have not once collected the eggs myself, but I have eaten plenty of them.


17th October- MB hanging tough on the gorgeous blanket his Bis Zia (Great Aunty) bought him as a  Christening gift.


18th October- RB sporting her beautiful new gappy smile.


19th October- RB sharing her home reader with MB. After this, the other two children and I joined them and had book time on the bed while waiting for NB to get home. It was beautiful, I didn't read any books. The big 3 did all the reading. Definitely a Life Is Good moment.


MB getting into the summer fashions. (iphone)


The result of EB and my unauthorised home renovations. There was quite special (old) carpet here and although it was on our To Do list to pull it up, I don't think NB was expecting it to be done when he got home. However, how awesome does it look?? 


22nd October- It's the festival of the gardens in the town at the moment, and I thought it was really cute that the supermarket veggies had gotten involved as well! (iphone)

No comments:

Post a Comment