Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Project 365: 25th September-1st October

No iphone pics this week. School holidays has meant that we can slow down a bit, phew...


25th September- On the way to MB's Christening. He is pumped up.


26th September- My smallest niece had her turn in the home studio. Too cute.


27th September- Love my boys, simple as that.


28th September- EB was up on her brother's top bunk, reading Peter Pan to herself. The light here is coming from a reading lamp connected to the bed.


29th September- Usually when EB is quiet for a time, there is a trail of destruction needing attention with some kind of cleaning product. This time all I could do was smile, and leave it there till her dad got home so he could see.


30th September- Gotta love a bathtime shot!


1st October- I have such a love/hate relationship with balloons. Sure, I love their bright colours and the excitement on kids' faces when they play with them, but I have such a crazy fear of them popping around me. Eeek! 

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this week....beautiful pics and beautiful people!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete