Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Project 365: 20th-26th February

20th February- Love this photo of EB for the simple fact that she let me brush and blowdry her hair. Perhaps insignificant in other families, but EB is not a fan of having her hair attended to (unless it's her favourite hairdresser)


21st February- It's at this part of doing the groceries that I lose all motivation. Wait, who am I trying to kid, I beeped the horn as I came in the driveway and NB brought them in from the car!


22nd February- Eye love, you love, watermelon!


23rd February- The super awesome paper plane I made for AB. Sadly, shortly after this shot was taken, the plane was destroyed in an ownership dispute. (iphone)


24th February- The girls taking turns being a bucket head. (iphone)


25th February- A terrific friend gave the little ones these groovy night lights for Christmas. They love them.


26th February- RB has started tap this year and absolutely loves the class and her teacher. (Please note: For OH & S issues, RB does not practise tap on the tiles, it was just that the light was better in that room for the photo)









No comments:

Post a Comment