Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Project 365: 6th-12th February

6th February- I know it's not strictly 1 photo, but we had a cake smash for my god-daughter and I had to include 4 images. Just too cute.


7th February- Had a huge feeling of not enough hours in the day...


8th February- Last minutes of sun, on my way home from a school P & C meeting. (iphone)


9th February- Miss EB having her first proper haircut. I wasn't sure how she would go but she loves Alison from Individual Haircare and they had a lovely catchup! (iphone)


10th February- Agave plant at the inlaws' place. Love those plants. (iphone)


11th February- "Corduroy" was my favourite book when I was little, and this was RB hearing it for the first time.


12th February- AB collecting the eggs, one of his favourite jobs.









No comments:

Post a Comment