Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Project 365: 30th January- 5th February

Running a little late posting these. We were away this weekend, better late than never I guess.

30th January- NB & AB making fresh pasta. Love Sunday afternoons.

31st January- First day of big school for my gorgeous girl RB!

1st February- Trying out an interesting shade of polish on RB and I.

2nd February- Huge spiders seem to be everywhere at the moment. Found this little charmer in a plant at my back door.

3rd February- I love that we have Thursday night dinners at my in-laws' house.

4th February-  Traveling to Canberra, EB is reading a high quality magazine article.

5th February-  I got to meet and photograph my brand new beautiful baby niece. 5 days old in this picture.















3 comments:

  1. Scarlet looks so gorgeous - you are very clever Sarah. We'd love you to take some pics of our kiddies one day. Kylie and Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant once again....fave 3, Scarlett (goes without saying), Child number 3 (goes without saying again) and the spider...top stuff Browny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. .....and Ruby, I forgot about Ruby...I love that one too!!

    ReplyDelete