Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Project 365: 17th-23rd July

17th July- NB created this delish dinner, inspired a little by Masterchef. The rolls were labelled because the children had to pick what they would like inside theirs. NB= awesome Dad/Husband.

18th July- NB had given AB Lego challenges, to encourage him to build things from scratch ('like we did back in our day') instead of just building the kits. This was the truck with 6 wheels challenge.

19th July- Sleepy MB on his dad's chest, with my gorgeous sister DS photobombing behind them. This is a natural talent she's had since childhood. (iphone)

20th July- EB and her cousin PS. I look at this photo and sing the Giggle and Hoot song "My best friend, my best friend..."

21st July- Yep, she's still on it. (iphone)

22nd July- NB and MB tired out after a big day. (iphone)

23rd July- AB & RB decided to do an experiment with fruit tingles and Coke. I've got to admit, we were all a little disappointed with the lack of exploding fiz.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome as always SB... NB should so have his own dad's show on cable TV!! Love that you have FINALLY acknowledged my fabulous talent!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the "My Best Friends" one!!! xxx DS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mrs B - Mr DC siad to try Mentos & Coke, works a cracker for uncontrollable fizz apparently. Awesome pics, as usual!! xxxMrs DC

    ReplyDelete