Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Project 365: 26th June- 2nd July

26th June- AB & RB had been through the Big W Toy Sale catalogue online and had made their own Christmas lists. Love it. (iphone)

27th June- Got to love late afternoon sun, or any sun in June.

28th June- On way to our midwife appt, NB and I spotted this awesome transformer badge on the front of a car. I had to be stealth and bend down to pretend to tie my shoe (not an easy feat these days) to get this picture. I'm sure no one noticed me. (iphone)

29th June- In preparation for crazy hair day, RB drew a plan to make it easier for me. The ticks mean this is the design chosen.

30th June- Very rushed cupcakes for AB to take to school to celebrate his birthday, which falls in the holidays.

1st July- Crazy hair day. Lucky we had a plan.

2nd July- You don't get much for 5 cents these days, but the dolphin ride at the local babywear shop is possibly the best 5 cents ever spent. (Please note, ride is still going while photo is being taken, which is why the smile is a little grimacy and the knuckles are almost white) (iphone)

Hoping to share a new cast member next week, SB.








No comments:

Post a Comment