Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Project 365: 10th-16th July

10th July- Usually I am not a fan of toes, but for MB's 5 day old toes, I'm happy to make an exception.

11th July-In Albury for RB to have her tonsils/adenoids out, we had dinner in this funky diner. (iphone)

12th July- RB was so brave throughout the whole experience. The doctors and nurses were incredible and really know their stuff, not just medically, but how to put kids (and their parents!) at ease. Also, this was RB's first taste of Coke (as in the drink, recommended by Dr) and since then she has been on it all day everyday. We are wondering if she is going to have caffeine withdrawals after day 10 when we cut her off. (iphone)

13th July- Feeling well enough for a cuddle with MB. (iphone)

14th July- MB, nine days new!

15th July- Ok, so not strictly one photo, and I don't usually post out takes, but I wanted to show the build up to my favourite shot in a very long time. Trying to get one of the four children together, EB is being, well, EB! The last frame is what she did just before we got the magic shot (which I'll post soon).

16th July- EB wearing the snazzy new frog boots my sister gave her. Thanks to EB's Nonno for keeping her still so I could catch them. (iphone)






No comments:

Post a Comment