Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Project 365: 11th-17th December



11th December- I'd just painted the other children's faces and didn't want MB to miss out.


12th December- I was lucky enough to photograph the dress rehearsal of RB's dance school concert (no that's not RB). I can remember being a little ballerina watching the older girls and hoping to grow up just like them. 
I'm sure there were a lot of little girls watching these talented dancers hoping the very same thing.  


13th December- MB and AB sharing boy time on my bed.


14th December- I came into the hallway and EB had assembled a whole bunch of googley eyes on the floor and was nowhere to be seen. 


15th December- One of the many things I love about 'our' school is that Santa visits every year and hand out presents to the children. Plus he arrives on a Harley, that is a whole lot of awesome.


16th December- Last year AB was given a Lego club membership for Christmas from his cousins. For the past two weeks he's been eagerly checking the mail to see if there was a special Christmas Lego delivery. Finally this groovy reindeer arrived.   


17th December- MB having cuddles with his Zia.

No comments:

Post a Comment