Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Project 365: 18th-24th December

So by my calculations, this is the second last 365 post and it's true that the closer I get to the end, the more sentimental I become!


18th December- RB was our little model while I talked to my lovely Mum about camera things such as white balance. This image is SOOC (straight out of camera), meaning no 'photoshopping' or editing (or removing the bruise on her cheek!) at all.



19th December- LIAR!!


20th December- AB and RB are participating in the Summer Reading Club organised by our local library. AB couldn't wait to apply the tattoo from his welcome pack.


21st December- EB having a blast at the new superpark in town. (iphone)


22nd December- I would love to say they were listening to their Dad reciting poetry or something equally as high brow, but no, all four were watching morning cartoons.


23rd December- These thistles are across the road from us and I drive out my driveway every day and think how I'd like to photograph them. Well it's only taken me all year to do so.


24th December- Christmas Eve at my parents' house. My little niece SS wearing the Wonderwoman outfit I'd found for her. Hee hee heee. (iphone)

No comments:

Post a Comment