Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Project 365: 4th-10th December



4th December-  I took AB out with me to check out the light at a new location. 
Good grief I love that child to bits.


5th December- MB came with me to get my hair done. Last time I had my hair done he came too, but as it was 5 and a bit months ago, he couldn't see much. I choose to believe he is in awe of the transformation. (Yes, I am comfortable with people seeing me in this state, because honestly, it's the best my hair looked in quite some time. iphone)


6th December- Our first attempt at getting a picture of the 6 of us. The can of bug repellent AB is holding is empty, and things just went downhill from there.  


7th December- Some of the beautiful light during a wonderful family session. 


8th December- No, she is not preparing for the swimsuit portion of the pageant, Thursday is swimming lesson day for EB. (iphone)


9th December- Ridiculously out of focus picture, but if you squint then you can actually see that the dark menacing looking figure in the middle of the image is a hawk! I took this from my car while parked in our carport. I'm not a bird lover, but that is kind of awesome. (iphone) 


10th December- AB helping NB pick all the apricots from the tree at the very back of our place. 
My lovely mother in law turns the excess into jam for us and it lasts the whole year.

No comments:

Post a Comment