Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Project 365: 27th November- 3rd December


27th November- The youngest member of the fabulous family I photographed in Canberra.
Oh, how I had shoe envy.


28th November- it seems someone got into the baby powder in MB's room and had a little fun.
Can you see the footprints?


29th November- Out at a commercial shoot for flat peaches.


30th November- NB on the last day of Movember for this year. 
Great job NB, you did a very good thing.


1st December- I asked EB to go pop her thongs on ready for swimming. You know what, that's how she went to swimming too. (iphone- and fuzzy because I was leaning over in the car taking this. Car was parked Mum, it's ok). 


2nd December- EB was reading on my bed. I love catching her in quiet moments like this.


3rd December- I had a terrific night out at the Griffith City Library (yes, the library!), full of great people, food and wine. I feel so lucky to live in a town with so many people who are passionate about what they do. These groovy booklets outlining the exciting events taking place in the library next year were designed by the very talented Straight Lines Design and Marketing team.  

No comments:

Post a Comment